Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Play-doh.. my old toy, my lattest assignment



The distinctive smell remind me of my childhood, that I have been playing and scattered this slummy stuff around the floor with my brother..



The assignemnt was to mould it into a 'brain'. That's not an easy task for sure especailly how to make it looked real...
At the end of the day, I still figuring how to grave on the surface to make those convulsions on the cerebrum...

Feel free to send me any idea for that.
(ps. due to obnoxious content, photo of the end product would not be shown up.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can try using metal nets or the grill surface for effect, provided you don't leave any dough behind for baking.

10:00 AM  
Blogger 百恩木子 said...

Haven't tried metal yet. I wa trying to use plastic net (fr a pack of orange) but doesn't work that well. Moreover the play-doh was "hard" on surface to crave on.. By pressing it with more force, it will just shrink in size and deformed due to compression...

thanks for your suggestion though the art work has been submitted..! (a brain without convulusion means it is an idiot's brain..! :P)

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what if you make the doll into a elongated roll first, then randomly fold it together (just like doing an ugly Lasagne) and make it back to ball-shape?!

kathy sis

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home