Friday, February 20, 2009

7 pounds

Ben: "In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine. "

The movie, started with a a bit of frustration and confusion to me 'cos I simply lost tracks about what's going on without reading the plot somewhere...

It then became clear that some plans were going on... a serious one with all preparations and lay-up..

It touched people hearts, when one share things without limit, to a state of sacrifice.. (opps, better cut off the spoiler)

The last 7-10 minutes was the part that caught my tears...

It is a bit tricky to talk about ethics behind here... Let's treat it as an inspiration instead..!^

Final sentence: NO MOBILE PHONE DRIVING!!! (of cos definitely no drink driving!!!)

ps. I like The pursuit of happiness better.. ;p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home