Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The amazing race


I was an hour earlier to be there and shooting all these scenes. The weather wasn't too bad, not hot and cloudy without direct sunlight. I was too atmosphere...









The sun wasn't rise until 6:45, therefore the runners for Full-marathon started without seeing sunlight..


I was not one of those as 10k is my physical limit at this moment.

So I was stayed with the sign, and waited for another hour...

But finally, I realised one of the biggesdt enemy in electronic photo-shooting... battery..!
Ended up I couldn't take any photo during or after the race....
The marathon photo site hasn't update any new photo in this race yet. So, no luck to see how my face went in the finishing line..

The track was easier than HKG as it is so flat (only a bit fly-over and underpass), but my time was slower (within 56 min on my watch) than the one I did 2 years ago, possible due to lack of training and aging . ^_-
Feel good indeed as I enjoyed the process and making fun with the drinking cup I jogged pass.

Will I do it again? Possible in another route with different organisations... 'cos the pair of running shoe I am having is quite $$.. In other words, dun want to waste it..! :)

Good health, wish you all..!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home