Sunday, May 13, 2007

2 balls in Singapore I just played


Bowling:
2 people in the ally. That's how quiet the place would be in Singapore. You can say that is a weekday and people are much busy in going home to watch their famous TV or still hanging on the 'spidy fever'... The game, does provide a place for a express the instinct of
destruction.... Blow the pin off into pieces... It also remind me the time I played Wii back in friend's house in HKG...

Golf:notice for closing and vending machine above ^

A poor status of maintenance because the range is closing down on 4th June.. Quite ironic to the remebrance of the movement back in PRC..

Volkswagen Golf Centre
This is the first time I used my clubs in Singapore after receiving from my Dad, who is a great golf fans... I tried to use everything once as make sure they are not useless in this room to rust. S$20 for 4 buckets of ball (approximate 70 per bucket ba?) that could spend total of 2 hours in there. I spent half of it as my skin start to pile-off from my palm due to holding too tight on the grab... :~( Alas, I got myself sweated and started picking up the P club again, that's serve the visit of the range.

What would the land being used? I am not sure... I will surely use my remaining credit for the last visit before it close down. The question remains, where is the next nearest driving range that I can fool around?! :p

photo of 'The Lost World' -->

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home