Friday, August 24, 2007

arrived..!

Day 1

Fr Sg to BKK:

A night plane which i had my Burger King in the airport after finished a game of Sudoku in a road show there... The plane gave me another meal which filled me up so badly... There was no movie as it was a short trip. Ended up in Bangkok new airport at 2320. This was a DC100 plane which was small but got an airle seat.

Fr BKK to KIX:

There is a time difference in Thai compare to Sg (Sg is 1 hr ahead fr BKK). So I have to stay in the airport for an hour for transit. The new airport was so big that took me an hour time to walk from the point I dropped off to the point I aboard (surely I wasn:t keep walking straight but stopped for a few shops to check things up which was so $$ ended up I didn`t exchange any Thai Baht!). Up to the plane and started another 6 hours journey without movie agan as they assummed everyone was sleeping..! Ended up did some reading on the news and magazine before closing my eyes. A boeing 777 which provided bigger space ( esp. no one was sitting next to you). Got to KIX at 0730.

.. to be continued

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home