Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Being called for the 2nd time... to work


It was the second time I was being called for work in a very short notice...

I thought my colleague was ok when I saw her on last Saturday when I got home. But then I received a SMS on Sunday morning asking me to work for her in the evening because she was sick....!

Did I have a choice or not?

Indeed, I chose to work because I found doing nothing on a crowded street could be worse....
The thing I worried was I didn't have enough sleep for that night shift...

Thank God He was there to add in strength... though there was a stressful event in the early morning that I had to deal with...

A small box of bakery was received as a compliment from the colleague... The second time, does it necessary? I just wanted to get the job done and indeed the company will pay for an extra day off to me.

Life goes on, just be strong. -_^

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 巔峰 said...

助人為快樂之本,可況偶一為之神也必保守你,保守作祂喜悅的事的兒女。倘若你貪玩而通宵達旦乃屬自殘身體,如同我歷年來自以為單憑自己的努力,不段承擔身邊一眾親友的疑難,結果祂讓我病倒了.....同時也讓聖靈叩我的心門,喚醒我這頭迷失羔羊快接受祂的愛,一切由零開始有如一個嬰孩般,每天帶著感恩的心、交托的心及依時服藥,但願我以後的眼淚每一滴也流得有價值,不容許白流*v*

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home