Saturday, August 25, 2007

day 2

Today I have a choice in the morning to go to the Osaka Castle or another place which I consider more important and significant to go for myself: the famous baseball stadium in japan, Hanshin Koshien Stadium (甲子園球場)!

That`s the place most of the japanese baseball comic or animation or drama will end up and ultimate going to. My friend was so supportive (since none of them are interested or have special feeling on that place).

It was a bit of disappointment as no match was on. The place is also under renovation that part of the exterior are covered with wooden board... But we were able to see the famous leaves covered with the other end of the stadium.

I bought some souvenirs but none of them related to the stadium but the home team Hanshin Tiger which I know nothing much about it....

Saw one of the youtube filming watching a baseball match in that stadium, I wish I could do that sometime...

The rest of the day continue with train and visiting place of interest including petting the dear in Nara, will be arranging in order later..

Early leave tomorrow out of Osaka by Shinkansen... feel the speed then!
Weather is good and hot and we sweated a lot, thank God!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home