Wednesday, August 29, 2007

day4

Not all the hotel has internet, you must admit, especially for those in places I never heard of...?!

Well, also run out of time, or too tired to get online..

Kanazawa, a place I stayed 2 nites ago was a small little old town with beaurtiful Japanese garden. The next day we took bus and train to somewhere I forgot, with all those little old villages and little river run across, then took bus to a place called Takayama, where I got to dip in the onsen and slept on the tatami..! It has been quite a long time after...

A night in Tokyo got a cd and tried my first goal on a baseball batting machine [so much fun], and will be out soon tomorrow...

Was raining today in Takayama... nearly all soaked but views not too bad

Wish the weather get well...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home