Saturday, November 24, 2007

1/2 Marathon is coming...

Times flied, another year we are in... that I am going to give myself a bigger challenge than last year.

Definitely lack of training, I am not sure how I am gonna finish the race. But I am going to take the show bag anyway: 1 blue bag (still looks vulnerable), 1 blue laundry bag (for storing things in the locker on the day of event, smaller than last year though), a blue jersey (the theme colour is blue this year?!), a pack of spaghetti (last year was macaroni), 2 Berroca powder, my number plate and a microchip.

There are some tracks (information) in the bag which I found it interesting to read in a paragraph about do's' and don't's' as a supporter...! ;p











Take it easy, hope the weather is going fine on 2nd Dec.... ^^

click for the official site

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home