Thursday, May 31, 2007

Being touched..... T_T


I was wondering where to put all my trip photos for sharing, trying here and there and so on...

Start up loading photos to 'Flickr' as I got an account and I might get some interaction with other photographers... Actually I start having this habit of seeing photos of the place that I am going to visit so that I could have a better idea how it looks like. Also I could learn how those photographers taking angle with those famous sites.

There are several online photo albums for sure : Flickr, Picasa, fotologue, pbase and even yahoo.. I did some research and tried to collect view points from limited friends online (you know, every time you looking for a particular person or just want to talk to anyone they just not appear or not available at all... that makes you feel more lonely indeed...). Still hasn't got a definite answer but all pointed towards Flickr..

I uploaded all photos from Siem Reap but it just appeared the latest 200 of them since that's the limit of the free account. Surely there is no free lunch in the world..

Just at that moment, my friend told me he upgrade my account to a 'pro' account for a year.... (which means I can show more photos in the album!).. I was suprised and speechless at that very moment...

It is always happy and joy to receive something you like from friends without telling them... and I haven't been experienced that for such a long time indeed..!

Thanks v much AC ! ^_^

I shall put more pieces of art in there for sharing the joy of travelling/snap-shooting.!

ps. for my work pls click My Flickr album on the side bar, feel free to comment!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home