Wednesday, August 29, 2007

day 6

In Aomori, at night time, nothing to see but treated myself with a bowl of ramen and beer..

The day in Tokyo was a bit chaotic, trying to find a sport shops but in vain. But we were able to find some little toys shops which stired up lots of childhood memories....

The weather still not looking good in the south, right at the north here seems to be a bit cooler and nice breeze. I have not feel that for a while as in Singapore summer all year through..

Will be heading to some scenic sight tomorrow, the luggage suit was very full and I got myself an extra "red-white-blue" bag in case...

I will not be able online tomorrow, hope things will get settled soon..!

続く...

ps. the hotel we are staying is good and free with internet:
http://www.toyoko-inn.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home