Saturday, September 01, 2007

day 9 back to Osaka

Ride the train from Sendai to Ueno as I continued my quest of finding the sport shoes...
Walked to the opposite direction when I got off the station pointed me to the biker stores. I missed my scooter in HKG but I didn't buy anything though..

Finally got back to the right way of this semi-old town. The streets next to the railway are full of people like Causeway Bay in Hong Kong. I finally reached the shop and finished my task.

Wandering around the railway line and that led me to the Ueno Park, where the zoo and the art centre, museum located. However, they were all about to close at time around 4:30pm... The park with some traditional shrines which the locals paid high respect of it. There were some statues also plated with some interesting stories around.

I finally moved my way to the famous Akihabara, the holy place of those 'train-man' otaku where they gathered and chasing stars..

People say I am one of them... maybe because I send longer time online than them and still like to play tv games... -_- But well, I still social around and meet people right?!

Surely I saw some typical otaku around, and some cosplay people, maiden dress ladies are those who giving out flyers for their restaurants or shops... I wasn't really looking for something but just feeling around the places and what people do... Finally got myself a CD...

Time to jump on the Shikansen and I got it on time because Tokyo station is such a big station and crowded with people..

The weather seems to settle a bit, possibly because all the clouds were moving north...

Final day tomorrow and I don't think I can update the blog until I got back to Singapore..
So, see ya all in Singapore then..

おわリ

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home