Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Back in Singapore


After 10 hours of flying and stopping, I finally touched down Singapore..

Sleep, eat and sleep, wait, and eat... that's what I did in the last 24 hours of flight. I would think it is at least a bit better than long direct flight which you got touched down the ground and slept horizontally on the waiting seats in the airport other than the plane..

Another 2-3 days off after the first night, seems very thoughtful from the company.!

Overall, it was a great meet-up with friends in the trip and I did enjoy their company very much.

Thanks R & M, surely H for the whole route planning! ^_^

(photo of my little teddy which I got from Kanazawa shopping centre catching machine..! I called it 金沢小熊 , it is cute but it cannot walk which was designed to with battery at the back.. -_-)

Anyway, check out the real info from San-X

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home